|When||April 26 – May 1, 2021 | 09:00 – 17:00|
|Where||NKG Quality Service|
|c/o Bernhard Rothfos Intercafé AG
|Deadline||March 29, 2021|
Q Arabica Combo Training and Exam Course | Zug
CHF 2,135.56 zzgl. MwSt
The Q Arabica course is an intensive review of the cupping and grading protocols of the Q Coffee System. The 6-day course involves a mixture of lectures and training in all aspects of grading, cupping and evaluating specialty coffee. Participants will take nineteen exams designed to measure their sensorial abilities, including sensory skills, olfactory, triangulation and cupping, as well as a written exam covering general coffee knowledge.
- Introduction to CQI and the Q Coffee System
- SCA Arabica Cupping Form and Calibration
- Cupping and Triangulation Sessions: Washed Milds, African, Natural and Asia
- Green Grading and Roasted Grading
- Sample Roast ID
- Organic Acids
- Le Nez du Café
- Sensory Skills
- General Coffee Knowledge
The course will be conducted in English and is open to all. Experience in Cupping is required.
For further Information please contact us.
Note: This course is being held in a SCA Premier Training Campus for Green / Sensory.
If the participant is unable to participate in a course, the provider must be informed immediately and in writing – by letter post or e-mail. The date of receipt of such written notification is decisive for any refund of the course fee. The following refund guidelines apply:
- Cancellation up to 4 weeks before the course starts = 100% of the course fee will be returned
- Cancellation up to 2 weeks before the course starts = 50% of the course fee will be returned
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course starts = no refund
The participant has the possibility to name a substitute participant instead of cancelling the participation. An exchange is subject to acceptance by the certification bodies and can take place up to 3 working days prior to the start of the course.
If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the provider reserves the right to cancel the course. The paid course fees will be refunded in full to the respective participants. The execution of the course will be confirmed the latest four weeks before beginning of the course.