|When||October 16-21, 2023 | 08:30 – 17:15|
|Where||NKG Quality Service|
|c/o Bernhard Rothfos Intercafé AG
|Deadline||September 16, 2023|
||Please register here and you will receive an invitation to enroll in the CQI database.|
||No special requirements at this time. This may change according to local legislative requirements.|
Q Robusta Combo Training and Exam | Zug
CHF 2,414.11 zzgl. MwSt
7 in stock
7 in stock
The Q Robusta Grader Training and Exam is an intensive review of the cupping and grading protocols of the grading system for fine Robustas. The 6-day course involves a mixture of lectures and training in all aspects of grading, cupping and evaluating fine Robusta coffee. Participants will take twenty specific exams designed to measure their sensorial abilities, including sensory skills, olfactory, triangulation and cupping, as well as a written exam covering general coffee knowledge.
- Introduction to CQI and the Q Coffee System
- CQI/UCDA Fine Robusta Cupping Form and Calibration
- Cupping and Triangulation Sessions: East and West Africa, Asia, America
- Green Grading and Roasted Grading
- Sample Roast ID
- Organic Acids
- Le Nez du Café and Le Nez du Vin
- Sensory Skills
- General Coffee Knowledge – Robusta Focused
The course will be conducted in English and is open to all. Experience in Cupping Robusta Coffees is required.
For further Information please contact us.
Note: This course is being held in a SCA Premier Training Campus for Green / Sensory.
If the participant is unable to participate in a course, the provider must be informed immediately and in writing – by letter post or e-mail. The date of receipt of such written notification is decisive for any refund of the course fee. The following refund guidelines apply:
- Cancellation up to 4 weeks before the course starts = 100% of the course fee will be returned
- Cancellation up to 2 weeks before the course starts = 50% of the course fee will be returned
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before the course starts = no refund
The participant has the possibility to name a substitute participant instead of cancelling the participation. An exchange is subject to acceptance by the certification bodies and can take place up to 3 working days prior to the start of the course.
If the minimum number of participants is not reached, the provider reserves the right to cancel the course. The paid course fees will be refunded in full to the respective participants. The execution of the course will be confirmed the latest four weeks before beginning of the course.